15pc Pink Blackhead Whitehead Pimple Comedone Extractor Kit
Many In Stock
15pc Blackhead Whitehead Pimples Remover Extractor Facial Facial Tool Kit (Set B)
15 Piece Cosmetic kit for Blackhead Whitehead Removal and other cosmetic use.
- 1 Main Barrel or body with internal threaded end on both side to hold tips on each ends.
- Pointed Lancet Tip Tool for precision Facial Cleaning
- Loop Tools : 1 straight loop 1 angular loop tool tips
- Comdone tips with concave cavity having circular holes of different diameter to fit each situation.
- Comdone tool tips without concave cavity having circular holes at angle to fit each situation
- Double Spoon Cavity Blackhead remover angular and straight
- FREE ZIPPER CASE
How to use loop tool :The blackhead remover loop tool is used for extraction and removal of blackhead whitehead removes most toughest blackheads also known as comedones.
To use this tool please the loop of this tool in such a way that it surrounds the blackhead and push easily to remove out whatever clogs your pores
Helps keep skin clear and blemish free.
Two hole sizes remove blackheads and whiteheads with precision.
Safely clears clogged pores quickly and easily.
Small enough to fit in your bag.
How to Use black head tools ?
* Steam Your Face with Facial Steamer or with Warm Water & Cleanse face thoroughly.
* Place hole over clogged pore and press down.
* Cleanse the affected area again.
* Thoroughly wash and rinse Blackhead Remover with warm water after each use.
Blackheads – are those little black dots that clog up your pores – can happen to anyone, and can sometimes stubbornly linger long after your acne has cleared up. Blackhead removal can be a tempting Endeavour, but is removing them really the best thing to do? Blackhead removal may be more trouble than it’s worth.
Blackheads can be more resistant to cleansers and topical treatments than pimples, making them infinitely more frustrating, and so much more tempting to remove. Blackhead removal can be a long and tedious affair, as unlike pimples, they can sometimes seem to inhabit every pore on your nose, chin and forehead, so before taking out that blackhead remover and getting started, consider whether going to the trouble of removing them is really worth it!
Blackheads, like cellulite, are one of those things that everyone has – yes, even celebrities! – But no one really wants to admit to. While there are undoubtedly some great cleansers out there that can reduce their numbers, a certain amount of them might always remain. But unlike spots, they are almost invisible to the naked eye, and they are not sore and uncomfortable as some of those pimply pustules can be.
Blackhead removal can actually damage the skin if done improperly. Squeezing the blackhead often causes the material that is clogging the pore further into the skin, where it can become a pimple. Over enthusiastic blackhead removal can also cause unsightly scarring. Maybe it really is better to leave them where they are.
If you must remove your blackheads, always use a proper blackhead remover, as this can help limit any potential damage. Using steam to open the pores before squeezing can also help, but never force a blackhead that doesn’t want to be removed.