Hemani Tea Tree Oil 30ml
Hemani Tea Tree Oil has a triple antiseptic effect: it works by eliminating bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- It is used in treatments against acne, abscesses, boils, dermatitis, herpes and eczema or infected wounds.
- You can apply a drop of this oil on a cotton swab moistened with water to do the daily facial cleaning to prevent the appearance of blackheads or blackheads.
- It has healing effects due to its antibiotic power and is used in cases of burns, small wounds and produces relief in cases of insect bites. Apply droplets in the hand and spread with circular movements over the affected area.
- Disinfectant. Antiseptic. Useful in cases of gingivitis, plaque, bad breath, inflamed gums, canker sores or mouth sores. Dilute 3 to 4 drops of tea tree oil in a glass of water and rinse the mouth 2 to 3 times a day, spit out the mouthwash.
- Anti-inflammatory: used in cases of arthritis and gout.
- Indicated for athlete's foot, fungi under the nails or warts. Simply apply 1 to 2 drops of the oil directly on the affected area. Repeat this process once a day.
- Regulates the activity of the sebaceous glands. Effective on irritated scalp, with dandruff. Add 4 drops of tea tree oil to the shampoo with which we wash our heads.
- It is very used in essence burners: it stimulates and helps to concentrate. Shun insects. It can also be mixed with other essential oils.