Product Description: This is a high quality spice blend for vegetables.
Ingredients: Coriander, Cumin, Chilli, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cloves, Fenugreek Leaves, Salt, Nutmeg, Dry Ginger, Cardamom Seeds, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, Pulse, Fennel, Caraway, Mustard, Garlic Flakes, Onion Flakes, Mace, Green Cardamom, Asafoetida.
Mushroom and Green Peas
Onion 150 gm (chopped)
Oil 70 gm
Tomatoes 100 gm (coarsely chopped)
Degi Mirch 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Sabji Masala 15 gm
Mushrooms 250 gm (quartered)
Green peas 200 gm
Water 1/2 cup
1. Fry onions in oil in a deep pan until golden.
2. Add tomatoes, Deggi Mirch, salt and Sabji Masala, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add green peas and water and simmer for 10 minutes without covering.
5. Sprinkle with Methi Leaves and serve.