Product Description: This spice mix is used to create an amazing chicken jalfrezi dish typically served with vegetables and or rice.
Ingredients: Salt, Red Chilli, Rice Starch, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Lactose, Sugar, Lactic Acid (E270), Corn Starch, Amorphous Silicon Dioxide (E551), MSG (E621), Citric Acid (E330), Artificial Flavour.
|15 Mins||30-35 Mins||6-8|
Boneless chicken 1 kg (small pieces)
Capsicum 4 (cubed)
Onion medium 3 (cubed)
Tomato 4 (thinly sliced)
Green chillies 2-3 (cut in length)
Yogurt 1 cup
Oil/ghee ½ cup
National Chicken Jalfrezi Masala 1 packet
1. Mix national chicken jalfrezi masala in yogurt and marinade chicken with this for 15 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes in hot oil and cook until tomatoes form into a paste.
3. Now add marinade chicken and stir fry until water evaporates.
4. Add onion, capsicum and green chillies and cook 2-3 minutes.
5. Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
6. Delicious chicken jalfrezi is ready to serve with boiled rice.