Product Description: National food is a company that only uses high quality ingredients in their spice mixes. This mix can be used to create an authentic Delhi Nihari dish. A dish with a lot of flavor.
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Aniseed, Salt, Cumin Seed, Ginger, Star Aniseed, Bay Leaf, Mace, Nutmeg, Monosodium, Glutamate, Black Pepper
Delhi Nihari Masala Recipe
|15 Mins||4 - 6 hours||6|
Bong beef/mutton/chicken 1 kg (large pieces)
Bones 1 kg
Onion 1 medium (thinly sliced)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Common flour ½ cup
Oil/ghee ½ - 1 cup
National Delhi nihari masala 1 packet
1. Take ½ cup oil/ghee in a pan and stir fry ginger, garlic, meat, bones and national delhi masala for 5 minutes.
2. Pour 8 glasses of water, cover and cook until meat tender. At the end there must be left 3 glasses gravy.
3. Now separate the bones.
4. Mix flour in water and add slowly in nihari while stirring. Cook for more 10 minutes on high flame.
5. Heat remaining 1 cup oil/ghee and golden brown onion; add onion in nihari.
6. Now cook on slow flame for 20 minutes.
7. Serve delicious nihari with sliced green chilies, ginger, lemon and hot naan.