Product Description: National Foods only use high quality ingredients in their spice mixes. This particular murghi mix has a full recipe on the box that can feed an entire family.
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Coriander, Cumin Seed, Corn Starch, Ginger, Garlic, Cardamom, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg, Mace, Amorphous Silicon Dioxide, Artificial Flavour
Murghi Masala Mix
|10 Mins||20-25 Mins||6-8|
Chicken 1 kg
Onion 2 or 125 gm (medium, thinly sliced)
Yogurt ¾ cup or 150 gm (beaten)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Green coriander 2 tbsp (chopped)
Oil/ghee 1 cup or 200 ml
National Murghi Masala 1 packet
1. Fry onion in hot oil until golden.
2. Add chicken, ginger, garlic, yogurt and murghi masala; cook on slow heat for 5-10 minutes.
3. Pour 1 cup water and cook until chicken tender and oil begins to separate.
4. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes then add 2 cups water.
5. Cover and cook on slow flame for 10 minutes.
6. Garnish with green coriander and serve with naan, taftan or chappati.