Product Description: National only uses high quality ingredients in their spice mix. This chicken white roast mix comes with a recipe on the back so you can cook a meal for your family.
Ingredients: Salt, Almond, Black Pepper, Green Chilli, Garlic, Lactose, MSG (E621), Amorphous Silicon Dioxide (E551), Artificial Flavor
Chicken White Roast
|10 Mins||30-40 Mins||5-6|
Chicken 1 kg (small pieces)
Yogurt 1 ¼ cups (beaten)
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Oil/ghee for fry
National Chicken White Roast Masala 1 packet
1. Marinade chicken with above ingredients for 2-3 hours except oil/ghee.
2. Heat oil/ghee. Remove excess masala from chicken and deep fry on slow flame.
3. Sauté remaining masala in ¼ cup oil/ghee.
4. Add fried chicken in it and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Serve delicious chicken white roast with ketchup and raita.