Product Packaging: 50g
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Turmeric, Star Aniseed, Coriander, Cinnamon, Cumin, Brown Cardamom, Carom, Black Pepper, Fenugreek Seed, Bay Leaf, Clove, Green Cardamom, Ginger, Garlic, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent).
May contain: traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts
• Suitable for Vegetarians
• No artificial colours
• No artificial preservatives
Shahi Chicken Curry Recipe
1kg Chicken, cubed
300g Onions, finely sliced
300g Plain Yogurt, beaten
2 tbsp Fresh Ginger, peeled and julienned
Shan Chicken Curry Mix
• Fry the onions in the ghee/oil until the onions become golden brown.
• Remove from the ghee/oil and drain the onions on kitchen paper. When cool and crisp, crush the onions coarsely with a rolling pin.
• In the same ghee/oil, add the chicken, yogurt and Shan Chicken Masala. Cover and cook on a low heat until the chicken is tender, adding 1-2 cups of water if desired.
• Add the julienned ginger, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
• Add the crushed fried onions and stir. Then cover and cook on a low heat for 5 minutes or until the ghee/oil separates from the gravy.
• Serve with taftans, lal roti and naans.